Createdin91 – Harrisons Online Competition
We turned 30 in lockdown and missed a great opportunity to celebrate an important milestone for the salon. So, we’re making the most of our anniversary this year with a look back to where it all started…the 1990s!
As part of these belated birthday celebrations, we are holding an online competition during August and September 2022, and we would love for you to join in!
For your chance to win a Harrison’s Salon Experience simply find us on social media – and like and follow our pages (if you don’t already. Then, on any one of our celebratory posts, tell us what the 90s means to you in five words or fewer!
If we were to enter ourselves (which would, of course, be against the rules…) we might go for ‘Friends and The Rachel haircut’!
As with all competitions, there must be rules… so here they are!
- The promoter is Harrisons Hair Team.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Harrisons, employees’ close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee, and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry across all our platforms will be accepted per person per month.
Further entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- August’s competition will close at midnight on Wednesday 31 August; September’s competition will close at midnight on Friday 20 September.
- After this time no further entries will be accepted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter the competition users must comment on our social posts and define in five words, or fewer, what defines the 90s.
- The prizes are: two salon experiences (a colour, cut and blow dry or a gentleman’s cut and finish) in August; and two salon experiences (a colour, cut and blow dry or a gentleman’s cut and finish) in September.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
The prize is subject to appointment availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator and notified by email and/or DM on social within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of the date of the notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decisions in respect of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition rules and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a force majeure event including but not limited to; catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable UK law or regulation or any other event outside the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The entrant who wins the prize agrees to the use of their full name and image in any publicity material, as well as their competition entry. Any other personal data relating to the winner or any personal data relating to other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Neither this competition nor its promoter are sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platform. Entrants are providing entries to Harrisons Hair Team and not to any other party.
Ladies Hairdressers | Men’s Hairdressers | Colour experts
Making our clients feel fabulous for work, life and play is the vision of the team here at Harrison’s and we do this by being confident, passionate and professional in everything we do.
At our luxurious Hair Salon in Evegate, our highly trained and experienced stylists deliver on-trend colour solutions and creative hair design for all. If you are looking for the best hair salon, look no further.
BRIDAL HAIR AND MAKEUP | BALAYAGE | HIGHLIGHTS | OMBRE | HAIR EXTENSIONS | PERMS
BARBERS | WET SHAVES | CHILDREN’S HAIR | BLOW DRY | GREAT LENGTH QUALIFIED | BARBERS
Hair Extensions | Great Lengths certified
Whether you want a whole new look, are considering a change of colour or tone, or want an individual and inspirational style for your wedding or special occasion, the team at Harrison’s can create a look that is individual and special to you.
Colour specialists | Redken certified
We are not just a woman’s hair salon, we have been a men’s barber for as long as we have been looking after women’s hair. So male or female we have your next look covered. The hair salon men and women Love.
We love reviews from our customers, the links below are for Google and Facebook.